"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A small step-


Dan and I are sponsoring Efrata Paulos Damtew. She is 7 years old and will turn 8 on May 21st. She lives in Ethiopia just west of Addis and is in the Holeta Berhane Wengel Child Development Project.

“Efrata makes her home with her mother. Cleaning is her household duty. Her mother is sometimes employed.

For fun, Efrata enjoys playing group games. She attends church activities regularly and is in primary school where her performance is average.”


Disclaimer: I have NO idea if I'm allowed to post her photo, but I saw other people post their sponsored child's photo. I may have to remove the photo and other identifying information. Until then, Enjoy! Isn't she precious???

No comments:

Post a Comment