"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Garage Sale Money

Last month we had a garage sale. I have been incredibly lazy about putting the money in the bank. In fact it still isn't. This was intended to have been sent to Efrata & Nanese a month ago, but I'm just getting to it today.

It should reach Ethiopia in a few weeks. I have my fingers crossed that I will recieve a photo of them with what they purchased in a month or two. This equates to many months salary for Efrata and her mom.

Nanese's gift will take longer as I have to mail it. I'm so happy that I can give them a gift just by selling some of my "stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment