"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Monday, February 22, 2010

Our initial agency meeting

First, I want to thank my sister for watching Hunter today while I (we) attended this meeting. Hunter was sick over the weekend and we had the meeting scheduled during the time he would have been in school. How sweet she is in allowing my little man to come stay with her during my non-exsistant dental appointment! Love ya Robyn! :) (I haven't shared any of this with my family yet.)

The meeting with Sally went well. Talked a lot & I learned a little. I felt fairly well educated going in, but we needed to know that we, in fact, had a good understanding of the process.

We have more talking, thinking, and praying to do on the subject before we continue. If we decide to start the process today, we could be a family of 5 within a year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment