"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Friday, November 12, 2010

Letter Day! From Nanese in Haiti

Dated 9/7/10

Dan & Julie,
Today I am very happy to write you this letter. My family and I are doing very well thanks be to God. How are your family and you doing? I hope you are doing very well with Jesus. My spiritual life is going very well. I always go to church. I did well in school. I pass my exams. Pray for me to work hard in school. During the vacation, they organized a nice football championship in my area. Many other areas came to take part in it. They gave a nice gold cup to the champion team. Thank you for the nice card that has pets on it you sent me. Thank you for the picture of Calel (Caleb) and Hunter. I don't live near lake and ocean. Do you have ocean close to your house? I know how to swim. I have goat and sheep in my house. As chores, I clean the house, sweep. I have siblings. My favorite subject is English. My family member's name are: L--, A--, and J--. L-- is my sister, A-- and J-- are my siblings (brothers?) Thank you for the nice gift you sent me. I bought a nice skirt with it. I love you. I will pray for you.

1 comment: