"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome little Tadesse

 
Posted by Picasa

This is the sweet face I saw when I logged into Compassion today & found Ashenafi gone. (See post below.) I guess it softens to blow of losing a sponsorship so unexpectedly.

This little cutie's birthday is April 12, 2006. He does not attend school because of financial problems. He has the chore of running errands. (What a different world! He's so little!) He likes soccer & playing house. His parents are married & are both sometimes employed as "loading & unloading." He lives in Wolisso, Ethiopia. (Again Ethiopia! They know how to pick kids for me!)

I hope he's ready to be spoiled rotten with STICKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment