"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Saturday, May 15, 2010

First letter from Efrata

Oh how hard it is to wait for the first letter! Here it is!

From 2010_05_15



Date: 11/8/002 (April 19, 2010 on our calandar I think.)

Thank you for being willing to sponsor me.

My Parents:Nulu Emembet
(no sisters/brothers/ best friends)

My favorite things:
Best game: Jumping
Best food: pasta
Best School Subject: English
Best Pets: cow?
Best bible story: about moses
Best color: green
Best song: ?God is high/right? (Hard to read.)
Best Holiday: Easter

From 2010_05_15


When I grow up, I want to be a pilot.

Thank you for being willing to sponsor me.

Where do you live? Do you have children? What's your job?

Pray that God will make me a clever student.

Writers name: Tamiru Bikila
Translator: Sofi

(The letter also includes her finger print and a connect the dots goat that she colored with pencil.)

* She wrote this prior to getting any of our letters because the kids were included in all of our letters to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment