"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Monday, May 24, 2010

Letter from Nanese

Dear Dan & Julie,
It is a pleasure for me to write this letter to you. My name is Nanese __ and I am 19 years old. I have 1 brother and 3 sisters. My mothers name is Zila. My mother is a vendor. My fathers name is Cleriyien and he is a cultivator. I live in Plaisance, Haiti. There are a lot of fruits like mango and avocados. I like eating them a lot. I am in 9th grade. I am praying for you and your family. Please pray for me and my entire family. Tell me, do you enjoy fruits? I like eating fruits. I wish God to be with you in everything you do!
Nanese

From Letters /Ethiopia & Haiti


Written 4/24/10, Recieved 5/24/10

.. more later when I have time


-----------
"My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish." (Rascal Flatts)

No comments:

Post a Comment